electrabrake is the world's most versatile and easiest to use of all sheet metal bending machines.
This new concept in sheet metal forming gives you much more freedom to make the shapes you want. The machine is very different from ordinary folders because it clamps the work piece with a powerful electro-magnet rather than by mechanical means. It offers much greater versatility than conventional sheet metal benders; there is no limitation to depth of boxes and deep channels, and completely closed sections can be formed.
Compared with conventional box and pan folders, electrabrake offers the following important advantages:
- Automatic clamping and unclamping means faster operation with less operator fatigue
- Unlimited throat depth
- Quick and accurate setting of angle stop
- Infinite length bending in stages is possible
- Accurate and continuous indication of beam angle
- Open ended design allows folding of complex shapes
- Machines can be ganged end-to-end for long bending
- Adapts easily to customised tooling (clamp bars of special cross-sections)
- Self-protecting - machine cannot be overloaded
- Neat, compact and modern design